Thursday, February 4, 2010

My First Post!


Well folks this is my very first blog post ever!

I feel both excited and scared! There are soooo many amazing bloggers out there that I have learned so much from. I even started decorating for Valentine's Day...which I have never done before.

I think that reading these blogs often have helped me to step out of the box a little and I must admit, much to my hubby's dismay, that I have become a thrift store junky. I also can't wait for all this snow to melt so that I can start exploring garage sales!

Again I bow to the great bloggers before me and hope that I can someday make something out of this little blog too. Till then that next thing on my to do list is to learn how to change the wall paper on this thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment